Dr Alexandra Germain GDC: 265032
Dr.Alexandra Germain is the founder of IDENTITY Clinic. She is a Canadian-american dentist based in Central London near Harley Street.
Dr. Germain has studied at some of the world’s most prestigious dental schools, and her training, experience and attention to detail means she is a master of her craft.
She has practiced in the US for 9 years before moving her New York, 5th avenue practice to Paris and then to the heart of London.
She has assembled a multi-disciplinary team of dentists in her practice in London to deliver high-quality dentistry services by executing well-trained procedures by specialists in their field and harness cutting-edge technology as well as state-of-the-art materials.
Dr. Germain can guide her patients through the various dental services and options in English as well as French. Her treatment plans are always inclusive of her patients’ opinion and every decision is made jointly.
- Graduated from an American Dental University with a Dean’s scholarship
- Received of Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Howard University
- Licensed in New York, Canada, Paris and practising in London
- Successfully completed NYU implant program
- Former teaching faculty at Columbia University Dental School
- Leader in the aesthetic dentistry
Dr. Bryar Koyi GDC: 193737
Dr. Bryar Koyi graduated from his specialist training in Periodontics & Implant Dentistry at The London Dental Hospital in 2013.
During his career, Dr. Koyi has also been involved in teaching Periodontology at the postgraduate level at the Eastman Dental Institute (UCL) in London and was a Senior Clinical Lecturer and Specialist Periodontist & Implantologist at the University of Western Australia.
Dr. Koyi is focused and passionate on enhancing smiles through implant dentistry and gummy smile correction. He has an expertise in complex implant placement, implant failure management, periodontal plastic surgery, root coverage, gum and bone grafting, wisdom teeth extraction, impacted canine extraction and surgical extraction.
Dr.Bryar Bryar is listed on Specialist Periodontist in the United Kingdom and Australia, is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons UK and a member of the International Team of Implantology (ITI), British Society of Periodontology and Australia and New Zealand Association of Periodontists.
- Molecular Genetics BSc (Hons) King’s College
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery Queen Mary’s University of London
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (Periodontology) Queen Mary’s University of London
- PgDip Advanced Periodontology Queen Mary’s University of London
- Specialist Training (UK GDC)
Dr. Alberto Molina GDC: 279987
Dr. Molina graduated from dental school in 2001
He obtained a Master in endodontics (root canal treatment) in 2005 in Spain at the University of Catalonia. He then completed a PhD in Endodontics at the University of Barcelona and worked in Spain as a specialist endodontist.
- PhD in Dentistry. Barcelona University
- Master Degree in Endodontics. International University of Catalonia
- Dental degree (DDS). Barcelona University, 2004.
- Oral Surgery Residency. International University of Catalonia
- Implant Residency. International University of Catalonia
Dr. Krishan Davda GDC: 261940
Dr. Krishan Davda qualified from the University of Leeds and completed his vocational training in North West London.
Shortly after, he gained his Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) with The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. Following this, he completed a one-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at QA Hospital, Portsmouth.
Dr. Davda enjoys all aspects of dentistry, in particular cosmetic and digital dentistry. He dedicated himself to post-graduate education and obtained a PG Cert at the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute in Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry at a distinction level. Additionally, he regularly partakes in complex denture cases at Leeds Dental Institute and fulfils his
commitment to research by undertaking procedures relating to digital dentistry.
Dr.Davda prides himself at putting patients at ease with his gentle and friendly manner and is dedicated to delivering the highest standard of care.
Outside of dentistry he regularly plays football and enjoys attending music concerts
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BChD) from Leeds School of Dentistry
- Obtained the Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Completed a one-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Queen Alexandra Hospital, Portsmouth
- PG Cert in Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry (Distinction) from the Eastman Dental Institute
- On-going participation into national clinical research as part of the Digital Dentistry team at Leeds School of Dentistry